Oh, no. No, no, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I can’t do this.
不,不,不.我很抱歉但我做不来
Really, I can’t. I’m, you know...
说真的我不行
I’m a New Yorker. You know, I was born here. This is my home.
我是纽约客,我生于此住于此
I’ve had bagels in other parts of the country.
我只吃过其他州的培果
I don’t even like Connecticut.
我甚至不喜欢康涅狄格州
This man is a professional killer.
这个凶手是职业杀手
He found you in one night, and he’ll keep coming back.
他可以在一天内找到你, 而且绝不会罢手
Wouldn’t you rather live someplace else than die in New York?
你难道宁愿死在纽约也不愿搬到别的地方
Meryl?
梅莉?
I’m thinking.
我在想
There’s nothing to think about. If you want to live, you’re out of options.
没什么好想的, 你想活下来的话,就只有一条路
I’m sorry, I don’t mean to drag our personal problems into this,
不好意思, 我或许不该在这时候,谈论私人问题
but at this exact moment,
但此时此刻
I can’t commit to spending the rest of my life with my husband.
我无法答应你将我的下半生交给我老公
I know exactly how you feel.
我懂你的感受
This is just a temporary location. You’ll be there a week at most.
这只是暂时的,最多只需一周
We’ll look into arranging separate sites afterwards,
之后我们会把你们安置到不同地方去
but first, we’ve got to get you out of the city.
但在此之前,我们得先让你们离开这里
You won’t tell me where I’m going, so I don’t know how to dress.
你又不告诉我去哪, 我怎么知道要带什么衣服
You... I don’t...
你┅我不认为┅
This, ’cause it’s pretty?
这件,是因为它太漂亮了吗
Now that we’re on the jet, can you tell us where we’re going?
现在既然我们都登机了, 可否麻烦你告诉我们要去哪
Ray, Wyoming.
怀俄明州的雷镇