It's raining! I'm going in.
下雨了!我们回去吧。
Rain! Yes!
是的!下雨了!
We can save it!
我们可以接点水存起来!
Don't you get wet, James. You'll catch a chill. We don't want you laid up again.
你淋湿了,James。你会着凉的。我可不想你再躺下。
We'll be all right for water now for a while, dear.
一段时间没有水用,我们也能过下去的,亲爱的。
Do you think rainwater is all right to drink?
你觉得雨水能喝吗?
Oh, yes, of course it is.
哦,是的,当然可以。
There's nothing purer than rainwater, is there? Everybody knows that.
没有什么比雨水更加纯净了,不是么?人人都知道。
Perhaps I'd better boil it. Best to be on the safe side.
也许我该煮一煮它。凡事安全至上。
Oh, yes, I suppose so. We don't want to take unnecessary risks.
哦,好吧,最好这样。我们不必冒无谓的风险。
It may prejudice our chance of survival.
否则可能会减少我们幸存的机率。
What do you mean, James? We have survived, haven't we?
你说什么,James?我们不是活着吗?
Yes, I know. But after the bombs on Japan, people died ages later. 对,
我知道。但是在日本被轰炸很多年之后,人们还在不断死去。
I... forget exactly why.
我..忘了具体是为什么。
Perhaps they didn't take precautions.
也许他们没做好预防措施。
Yes. I expect they neglected to do the correct thing and...
嗯,我希望是因为他们没有做正确的事情所以...
Oh, and anyway, that was years ago.
噢,不管怎么样,那是很多年前的事了。
Science was in its infancy.
那时科学还不发达。
We're better equipped to deal with the situation in the light of modern scientific knowledge.
我们最好用先进的科技之光装备自己,以应付那样的情况。
Oh, yes. Nowadays, there's bound to be all sorts of anditotes and protectives.
哦,是的,现在有各种各样的消毒水和防护措施了。
When the medics get through, they'll probably just spray us with some anditote,
等到医疗队进来,他们就会往我们身上喷消毒水的。
give us a couple of pills, and in no time, we'll be as right as rain.
还会给我们一些药片,我们立即像是身处雨中。