Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded...
安娜 你愿意与克里斯托弗成为合地精法的...
Wait, what?!
等等,什么?
You're getting married.
你要结婚了
She's as cold as ice.
她浑身冰凉!
There's strange magic here!
我感觉到一股奇怪的魔气!
Grand Pabbie! Bring her to me.
佩比爷爷! - 快 让我看看
Anna, your life is in danger.
安娜,你现在很危险
There is ice in your heart, put there by your sister.
你姐姐在你心里刺进了一块冰
If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever.
如果不把它融化,你全身都会冻住的,永远
What ...? No.
什么? 不会吧
But you can remove it, Right?
但是你能治好,是吗?
I can not, I'm sorry Kristoff...
我不能 对不起 克里斯托弗...
If it was her head that would be easy.
如果只是头被冻住还好
But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
但解救冰封的心,只能靠一个发自真爱的行动
An act of true love?
发自真爱的行动?
A true love's kiss, perhaps?
也许是...真爱之吻?
Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans.
安娜,我们得带你去找汉斯
Hans.
汉斯...
Pull us out, Sven.
把我们拉上来,斯特
Olaf! Come on. I'm coming!
雪宝!快走 - 我来了!
Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?!
去吻汉斯喽! 汉斯是谁啊?