Henry! - Don't kill me
亨利! - 别生我的气
Henry, what are you doing?
亨利,你在做什么?
I love you. Don't kill me .The door's closed
我爱你,别生我的气.门还没开
I like your floor.
我喜欢你们的地板
I can't accept this! There is no substitute for your own child!
我不能接受!自己的孩子无法替代
You don't have to accept it or even try. It's not too late to take him back
你不必接受或试用.还来得及还回去
What were you thinking? - Shh
你在想什么?
I'll do whatever you want me to do. - Do you think I can just.
你要我怎样都行. - 你以为我能这样.
I can just. - I'll do whatever you want me to do!
我能。。。 - 你要我怎样都行
I don't know what to do
我不知道该怎样
I know, I know. I'll return him to Cybertronics first thing in the morning .It's gone
明天一早我就把他还回去.没问题
Good .I mean, Henry, did you see his face?
很好.亨利,你看到他的脸吗?
He's.He's so real
他好像真人
But he's not. - No, he's not
但他不是. - 他不是
I mean, inside he's like all the rest, isn't he?
他的内部是机器人,对吧?
A hundred miles of fiber, yeah
对,内部有一百哩长的光纤
But outside, he just looks so real. like he is a child
但是他的外表却像真人.就像一个小孩
A Mecha child - A child
一个机器小孩 - 一个小孩
The show of faith my company has placed on me, on us, is extraordinary
公司对我们有极大的信任感
Now, there are a few simple procedures we need to follow. if and when you decide to keep David
如果我们决定留下大卫.就必须进行几项程序
If you decide to keep him, there's an imprinting protocol.
你必须启动认养协议
consisting of a code string of seven particular words. which need to be spoken to David in the predefined order that's been printed here
那是一串七个字的字串.你必须按照顺序念给大卫听
Now, Monica, for our own protection this imprinting is irreversible
为了保护我们.这项协议是不能更改的
The robot child's love would be sealed. in a sense, hardwired. and would be part of him forever
他的爱将 永远烧录在他的硬体上
Because of this, after imprinting no Mecha child can be resold
所以机器小孩不能重新贩售
If an adopted parent should ever decide not to keep the child they must return it to Cybertronics for destruction
如果认养父母决定不要这小孩.必须将他退回公司销毁
I had to sign a letter of agreement, or they wouldn't even let you see David
我签了协议书你才能见到大卫
You have to sign it too. Right here
你也要这里签名
Monica, don't imprint until you're entirely sure
梦妮卡,你不确定就别认养他
Silly man. Of course I'm not sure
别傻了,我当然不确定