He'II... He'll take cover immediately
他会..在第一时间隐蔽好
and... adopt all the prescribed precautionary measures.
按照规定,放弃所有在手册警戒应当放弃的财物。
He... He's no fool, our Ron.
他..他可不蠢,我们的Ron.
He's not likely to get hot under the collar.
他不像会穿着硬领衣服让自己汗流浃背的人。
He... He won't go to pieces.
他..不会被炸成碎片的。
The whole family will... will stick together.
整个大家庭将..将会团结在一起。
Oh! Look!
哦!看哪!
There's funny spots on my legs.
我的腿上有些奇怪的斑点。
Er... They're various veins. That's... That's what that is.
呃..它们是静脉。就是这样。
That's... That's a common complaint amongst...
这只是常规疾病的其中之一..
amongst the middle-aged segment of the populous.
中老年人的常见病之一。
Oh, that's... that's... that's nothing to worry about.
哦,那..没什么好担心的。
They don't look like veins to me.
它们看上去简直不像我的血管了。
I don't like the look of it.
我不喜欢它们现在这样子。
Oh... Oh, you are... you are a baby!
哦..哦,你..真像个孩子!
You're a worn... worn... born worrier, you are, you know.
你是个憔悴的..憔悴的..疲倦的总在操心的人,你绝对是,你知道的。
Now, you just try and look on the bright side, eh, ducks? Hm?
现在,你试试看事情的光明面吧,宝贝儿,嗯?
Look! Look!
看!看!
I've even got funny blotches on my skin, see?
我皮肤上有些奇怪的疙瘩,看到了么?
And I... I'm a man.
我..我是男性。
Yes... Yes, too much tinned food. That's all that is.
是啊..太多的罐头食物,就是那些了。
Yes.
是