Pilchards never did agree with me.
沙丁鱼从来不同意我的观点。
I must put some skin lotion on those spots.
我得在斑点上涂些护肤霜。
Yes. Oh, they'II... they'll soon clear up.
嗯,噢,它们一会儿就不见了。
I'll pop down to the chemist... chemist in the morning.
明早我就去..药房。
I'll get some... get some ointment.
我要去买些..买些药膏
We could do with some lozenges or pastilles, too.
我们可以用些锭剂,或者锭片。
Yes.
好。
I've still got a terrible throat. Yes, so have I.
我的嗓子也变坏了。 是啊,我也是。
I wonder...
我想..
if they'll be able to sell us some water.
是不是有人能卖点水给我们。
I'm going to have an early night, James.
我要早点睡了,James。
We could do with a good long rest after that blessed bomb.
拜那个该死的炸弹所赐,我们可以有一段长长的休息时间了。
Oh, yes, yes. It's bound to take it out of you, a thing like that.
哦,是啊,是啊,长到让人虚脱。
Yeah, it's a... it's a shock to the system.
是,这是..这是对体制的震动。
Oh, yes. I expect so.
哦,是啊,我也这么想。
Gasps) Oh!
哦!
Look!
看!
Don't... Don't worry, dearest.
别..别担心,我最亲爱的。
My hair's coming out!
我的头发脱落了!
Don't worry, don't worry.
别担心,别担心。
Women don't go bald. No!
女人可不能秃顶,不能!
That's... That's a scientific fact.
那是..那是科学规律。