Yes, but we live in the country, dear.
是啊,但是我们生活在乡村,亲爱的。
Yes, yes, yes, I... I know, dear.
对,对。我明白,亲爱的。
Well, the grass is all dead and funny.
好吧,草全都死了,这可真稀奇。
Yes um... well er...
是啊,嗯..好吧..
I don't know.
我不清楚。
I expect there may be... a temporary containment of supplies.
我想是因为..有临时的供应封锁。
I suppose we'd betterjust sit here and wait for help to arrive.
我想我们最好坐在这儿,等待救援的到来。
Yes. The... The emergency services will have sprung into action
好吧。在最初的警戒信号之后
at the first alarm signal.
紧急服务随时可能会来。
I hope they get here before the enemy.
我祈求他们能在敌人到达之前来拯救我们。
Oh, I... I hope Beryl and Ron got back all right.
哦,我..我希望Beryl和Ron回程顺利。
Oh, they'll... they'll be all right.
哦,他们会的..他们会没事的。
They'II... They'll have been safely home long... long before the bomb.
他们会..在轰炸之前..安全到家。
Our Ron's... a sensible boy.
我们的Ron是个明智的男孩。
At the first siren, he'd get the whole family down to the shelters right away.
在第一次警报时,他应该会及时带着全家躲到隐蔽处去。
There aren't any shelters, dear.
他们没有隐蔽处,亲爱的。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
No, no, I... I forgot.
不,不,我..我忘了这点。
But he'll... he'll be all right.
但是他会..他会没事的。
I gave him the governmental leaflet.
我把政府的宣传手册给他了。
He'II... He'll be all right with that.
有那个,他..他会没事的。
That will afford him the maximum protection available to the populous.
手册将会给他最大程度的保护。