What? -Are you aware of that?
什么? 你没注意到?
That her colleagues call her camel toe.
她的同学们叫她骆驼蹄子
What?
什么?
It means the crease in her vagina...
意思是, 他们能从她的裤子...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
that they can discern through her clothing.
看出她外阴的褶皱
What? -Camel toe.
什么? -骆驼蹄子
Yeah, I heard you. I mean, how do you know they do that?
是的, 我听到了 我是说, 你怎么知道的?
I heard it.
我亲耳所闻
I picked Shelly up on Wednesday, heard taunting, the older boys calling it.
我星期三去接雪丽, 听到那些大一点的男孩们这么叫她
You might have heard wrong. -No, I heard camel
你可能听错了 -不, 我听到骆驼--
Okay, okay, look. l'll deal.
行了行了, 我来处理
I want to get her through this ACL thing.
我先要处理她韧带拉伤的事情
I'm gonna reapply her there.
要再和她好好谈谈
I'm gonna take her shooting.
我要带她去射箭
I'm gonna get her talking to me. I'm gonna get to her...
我要让她和我说话 我来处理她的事情....
and l'm gonna work it out.
我会想出办法的
A camel toe is pretty much what Robert said it was.
骆驼蹄子的确就是罗伯特说的那样
It's basically just when you can make out more than you should.
基本上就是你比正常的勒得更紧
But it's the kind of thing....
但问题是....
She's 12, you know?
她才12岁, 你知道吗?
If you're around and paying attention, you catch it...
如果你在她身边, 时刻注意 你就能及时发现...
then name-calling doesn't start, and maybe smoking doesn't start.
然后就不会有起绰号的事 也许也不会有抽烟的事
And maybe she can just stay a happy kid for a couple more years.
也许她还能快乐的过几年童年生活
She shouldn't be unhappy.
她应该得到快乐
Fuck. What did she ever do to anybody? Shelly.
该死!她又没做错什么事, 雪丽