Fuck that.
操他的!
What?
什么?
Just fuck that, Noreen. You know Dave.
操他的, 诺玲. 你知道 戴维
What? Step back.
什么? 离远点
Step back? Step back.
离远点? 离远点?
What are you talking about, Russ?
你刚才说什么, 拉斯?
Russ Step back right now.
马上离远点
Fuck you, right now. Fuck you, Spritz.
操你妈的 操你妈的, 斯普里兹.
Fuck you, fat asshole!
去你的, 肥猪!
Dildo!
痿货!
David, what are you doing?
戴维, 你在干什么?
l'm talking to my wife! l'm talking to Noreen...
我在和我妻子说话! 我在和诺玲说话...
and this clown, whose business this isn't.
和这个小丑毫无关系
You call me a dildo, it is my business, Spritz.
你叫我痿货, 当然和我有关!
You are a dildo, porkfuck. You porker!
你这个痿货, 死肥猪!
Stop, Son.
停下, 儿子
Would you?
好吗?
Why don't you go?
你可以离开了
Why are you here? Are you okay?
你在这干嘛?你还好吗?
I came to talk to Noreen.
我是来和诺玲谈谈的
Dave, come on. I will talk to you later.
戴维, 算了, 我一会儿和你谈
Dave, what's going on, Son? It's nothing. Just....
戴维, 怎么了, 儿子? 没什么, 只是....
I came to talk to Noreen about an issue concerning Shelly.
我是来和诺玲谈关于雪丽的事情的
Why are you here, anyway?
你怎么会来这里?
Well, you can talk to me. I'm her parent, too. So? What?
你可以和我谈, 我也是她的家长, 发生什么事了?
Shelly dresses in clothing not appropriate for her...
雪丽的穿着很不适合她
clinging stuff.
太紧了
All kids wear.... Dad, it's a different generation.
孩子们都穿... 父亲, 这是两代人了
They call her camel toe.
他们叫她骆驼蹄子