So, I really just wanted to apologize
我觉得很抱歉
for any trouble we may have caused you. You know, I know there’s been
我们给你们带来的不便
a certain amount of screaming and shouting and so on.
你知道,就是那些吵闹,打斗什么的
That’s okay. I know what it’s like. Me and Clay had a few humdingers.
我了解,我跟警长也曾有争执
Really?
是吗?
You see, that’s quite comforting to hear, ’cause you two seem so happy.
那我安心多了, 因为你们看起来很幸福
We are. But it doesn’t mean we haven’t almost called it quits a few times.
是啊,但不代表我们不曾想过分开
Really?
真的?
How did you two patch things up, if I might ask?
你介意我问你们怎么复合的吗
Well,
嗯,
he bought me a Remington. 270 with a night scope and "Emma" engraved on it.
他买了一把雷明顿霰弹枪给我, 上面还有嵌我的名字
And he gave me some cows. I love cows.
他还送我一些牛哦,我超爱牛的
Brilliant. Brilliant.
真是太棒了
I wish I had thought of the cows thing. That’s good.
我想送牛那招还不赖
Yeah, there was this one time, we were really butting heads.
有一次我们真的吵翻天了
Something about his brother.
关于他弟弟的事
It’s not important.
反正不重要
But, anyway, it got to where we weren’t even hardly talking,
那次我们一直冷战
and he asked me out on a date.
然后到最后他约我出去约会
A date?
约会?
Yeah. Just like two kids in high school.
对啊,听起来有点傻