He asked me out, we went out to dinner,
他约我出去,然后我们出去吃饭
we talked and it worked like magic.
然后聊聊,事情就都好了
Very interesting.
很有趣
Well, speaking of work,
说到工作
I think we’re probably pretty much done here,
我觉得我们好像把这里的事做完了
so I’ll talk to you later.
等会儿见
Thanks for coming. Just while we’re standing here,
谢谢你们前来,在我们进去之前
This whole railing is brandnew, and, actually, Doc built it himself.
这个围栏是医生他自己做的 全新的喔
I just want to point out a few things.
我想说
So I don’t know if you guys wanna go inside, kind of get a lay of the land.
你们可以进去晃晃到处看看
I’m staying with you. You’re staying with me?
我想跟你在一起 你要留下来陪我?
I’m taking my boots off and climbing. Listen, before you take those boots off,
我要脱掉鞋子爬树 在那之前,
do you want to go look around and see how big this yard is?
你要不要去后面看看院子有多大
Yeah. I’m gonna be right back,
好啊 等会儿见
cause I’m gonna have a very quick conversation with him.
我去跟他讲一下话马上回来
Oh, and you know that kitchen wall?
你有看到厨房的墙吗
Show them, it’s not bearing, so you can take it down.
那不是封死的,你可以把它打通
You can build a gorgeous playroom for them.
然后盖一间游乐屋
What’s up?
怎么了
This may sound strange,
这有点尴尬
but would you like to go on a date with me?
但你要不要跟我出去约会
You know, that does sound strange.
嗯,有点怪
It’s been a while since we dined together. And I hope...
我们上次出去吃饭 是好久以前的事了,而且