That fucking chick is unbelievable, dude. Unbelievable! Whoo! Boy.
那妞真是不可思议
Ohh, she is nasty, Miles. Nasty, nasty, nasty.!
她好淫荡,麦斯. 淫荡
Well, I'm glad you got it out of your system. - Yeah, baby.
我很高兴你终于能一吐为快了
Congratulations. Mission accomplished.
是,宝贝 -恭喜,任务成功了
Oh, hi, Miles! - Hi.
你好,麦斯 -你好
Hey, you didn't invite Stephanie to come with us, did you?
你不会也约了她和我们一起吧?
Oh, listen, man. Change of plans. Stephanie's off today, so, you know, I'm thinkin' about goin' on a hike.
听着,计划有变动.史黛芬妮今天不用上班 所以我们想去爬山
We were supposed to play golf.
我们不是要打高尔夫球吗?
You know what? You go, man. You go. In fact, use my clubs. They're brand-new. They were a gift from Christine's dad.
你去好了,兄弟.用我的球杆,全新的 是克莉丝汀爸爸给的礼物
Here, I'll pay for it. Right there. And then later, the three of us, we can go to The Hitching Post.
来,我来付钱.晚一点 我们三个可以去驿站餐馆
We could sit at one of Maya's tables. She'll bring us some great wine, you know?
坐犸雅的桌子 然后她会拿好酒给我们.之后,
Then the four of us will do something. - No. Count me out.
我们四个还可以 做些什么活动 - 不,别算我的份
Oh, I see. Didn't go so great last night, huh? What a shocker.
我了解.昨晚不是很好,真是令人惊讶
You mean getting drunk and calling Victoria didn't put you in the mood?
喝醉打电话给薇朵 没让你心情好点吗?