Hey, there you are. - Yup. - Hey, man.
原来你在这里啊 -是啊
What are you drinking? Is it any good?
你在喝什么? 好喝吗?
Can... Can I get a glass, please? Thanks.
可以给我一杯吗?谢谢
Stephanie took me out to the pinot fields today, Miles.
史黛芬妮今天带我去 种皮诺的地方,麦斯
God, it was so awesome.
天啊,那真是太棒了
I think I'm really starting to get a handle on the whole process.
我想我正开始了解 它的整个过程
The soil to the vine, and the... what do you call it? The selection to the harvest.
从土壤到葡萄藤 还有那个叫什么的来着?选择收割?
Then that thing they do with the big containers where they mix it?
然后他们有一个大容器 用来搅拌
It's really neat, the whole thing. Then we ate pinot grapes right off the vine.
不错,整个过程.我们还吃了皮诺葡萄 直接从葡萄藤上摘的
They were a little sour... but showing excellent potential for structure...down the line, I think.
有点酸,但是潜力非常大…对日后的制作而言,我觉得
Stephanie, man. She really knows her shit.
史黛芬妮,我的天 她真的知道很多
Hmm. Where is Stephanie?
史黛芬妮人呢?
Uh, she's upstairs cleaning up.
她在楼上洗澡
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在搞什么?
What? - With this chick. - What?
什么? - 跟这个妞 -怎么样?
Does she know about Saturday?
她知道星期六的事吗?
Well, not exactly. I've been honest with her.
不,不完全知道
I haven't told her I'm available.
我很诚实,我没跟她说我是单身
She knows this trip is only for a few days.
她知道这次的旅行只有几天而已
Besides, I just...
而且,我才…
Besides what? - I'm... Well, you know...
而且什么? - 你知道的,
The wedding. - What?
那个婚礼 -什么?
Look I know that...that could be tricky...
我对这件事做了一些思考
Oh, you've been thinking. And?
你做了一些思考,然后呢?
Might have to put the wedding on hold, is all.
也许我会把婚期延后,就这样