Huh? All right. Here comes the tricky part. There you go. Nice.
好了,这里比较难一点 就这样,很好…
Nice. Okay, it's the bridge.Golden Gate Bridge. There you go.
好,大桥到了 旧金山大桥,好了
You know, it's a thing... I mean, I've gotten over it. You know what I mean?
我已接受了这个事实
Stephanie's heard this a thousand times.but if I'd bought up in Santa Maria when I had a chance.
史黛芬妮已经听了几千遍.但我若在圣塔犸利亚买房子
I would've made a fortune when they put in that, uh...
我就能趁机在有人要开…
Home Depot. - Home Depot. And those stores. And your father knew about it too.
特力屋那种量贩店时大捞一笔 你爸爸也知道这件事
He's such a fuckin' chickenshit. Always was. Just a fuckin'chickenshit.
他真是个胆小鬼,一直都是的 就是个该死的胆小鬼 就是太害怕了
Just too scared.Is this bothering you? You sure? - It's fine. Yeah.
你不介意这个吧?确定吗? - 是的。没事
Hey, man. I'm gonna just make sure that Siena and Stephanie get home safe. - Okay.
我要确定席娜 和史黛芬妮安全到家
All right. Maybe we'll hook up with you later.
我们也许等一下可以做什么
Sure. Whatever. Maybe I'll go catch a movie or something.
好,随便.我去看个电影
See you later, Miles. - Thanks, Stephanie. See you.
等一下见,麦斯 - 谢谢,史黛芬妮, - 再见
Bye, Siena. - Bye.
再见,席娜 -再见
Caryl, very nice meeting you. - I loved talking with you. - Thanks.
卡里尔 很高兴认识。 - 我很喜欢和你聊天。
If you go out later, call me on my cell. Okay!
如果你等一下要出去的话 就打我的手机. 好
Okay. That's it? - Yeah.
就这样了吗? -是
Actually, could I get a, uh... a Barely Legal, please?
可以拿《裸女杂志》
Thank you. No, actually... Sorry. The new one. - Okay. - Thanks.
不,要新的,谢谢 - 好的。 - 谢谢