I take care of everything around here.
这里样样事都由我来操心
Well, I bought her new stuff.
对,我给她买了新衣服
l bought her a bunch of brand new stuff...
我给她买了一大堆新衣服...
and she told me all kinds of stuff, so Don't be such a dick.
她把什么事都跟我说了,所以 别以为自己了不起
You have her for one weekend.
你只不过陪了她一个周末
You know what, Noreen? Just....
你知道吗,诺玲?只是....
Fuck! Whatever. Let me talk to Mike.
我操!随你怎么说吧 让我跟迈克说话
He's sleeping, and don't talk to me like that.
他在睡觉,不许你用这种语气跟我说话
More dildo, more fucking....
又是痿的,又是操的....
Listen, I have to go, Noreen. I'll talk to you soon.
我要挂了,诺玲 回头还会跟你谈的
Whatever.
随你怎样
l thought you were trying to improve matters with Noreen...
我还以为你即使不想重归于好...
if not reconcile.
也会想法和诺玲改善一下关系
l am. What did Frost say?
我想啊。福斯特怎么说?
He wants to speak to me in about 10 minutes.
10分钟以后他会和我说
Would you get me a coffee, Dave? So I can warm up.
戴维,给我买杯咖啡好吗? 让我暖暖身子
lt was cold in there.
里面挺冷的
Dildo. Jacking....
痿货....
Yeah, Dad.
好的,爸爸
Hi. $0.65.
嗨,0.65美元
Hi.
嗨