This guy says that Mike tried to steal his wallet...
那人说迈克想偷他的钱包...
and that's why they were fighting when the police came.
所以他们就打起来,正好警察来了
How is he? He's scared. l don't know.
他情况怎样? 他给吓到了。我不知道
I can come home.
我可以回家来
No, stay there and do your Hello America thing.
不要,你就在那里弄你的"你好美国"节目吧
You act like.... What?
你说得好像.... 好像什么?
Like Mike's in trouble...
好像迈克出事...
'cause l'm interviewing at Hello America. Give me a break!
都是我在"你好美国"节目面试害的 你少来!
I don't have any money.
我没钱
Russ is helping anyway.
反正拉斯在帮忙
That dildo's what? He's been a big help, okay?
那个痿货在干什么? 他帮了很多忙,明白了吧?
You can stay there.
你可以呆在那里
Fine. I'll stay here with camel toe.
好啊。我和骆驼蹄子一起留在这里
You just take care of stuff there! You take care of it!
那边的事都有你来操心! 你会操心的!
Camel toe? What are you talking about?
骆驼蹄子?你说什么呢?
I had to find out how kids taunt Shelly about that...
她被人这样侮辱你不闻不问...
and you're letting her get taunted.
只好让我来搞明白是怎么回事了
You're not paying attention to the way she goes to school!
你根本就没注意过她是怎么去上学的!