Mike said he was trying to suck him off.
迈克说他想吮他的鸟
Then Mike chucked a rock through his car's passenger window.
然后迈克就朝车窗掼了一块石头
What is this sucking and chucking rocks?
什么是吮鸟和掼石头?
I mean, what is this?
我是说,这都是什么呀?
What did the guy say?
那家伙怎么说?
He said Mike tried to jack his wallet.
他说迈克想要铳他的皮夹子
What is this sucking and chucking and jacking and fucking-up, Son?
又是吮、又是掼、又是铳、又是敲的 儿子,这都是什么呀?
He's 15 years old!
他才15岁!
What is this shit?
这都是什么话?
Where is he? He's at home.
他在哪儿? 在家里
What is this?
这是什么啊?
Fuck.
操
Are you ready for the doctors?
你可以去见大夫了吧?
Yeah.
嗯
Got you! You're dead.
打中你了!你死了
I think just what he said happened, happened.
我觉得事情就像他说的那样
I think the guy was trying to make a move on him...
我看是那家伙想对他动手动脚...
and Mike got surprised and scared.
迈克被吓到了
Hon, will you get me a pop from the pop machine?
宝贝,你到售货机上给我买杯汽水好吗?
Can you get your pop later?
你呆会儿再买气水行不行?
I'm trying to send Shelly away so she doesn't have to hear this.
我是想把雪丽支开,不让她听到这些话