Come in
进来吧
Hello.
嘿
Hi. Are you asleep?
你睡了吗
Very much so, yes.
对啊,很熟
I hate to interrupt that, but you have to see this.
抱歉打扰你,你跟我来看看
Good God.
天啊
Is that right?
不可能吧
I don’t know.
很奇妙吧
I’ve never seen anything like it in New York outside the Planetarium.
在纽约时除了星像仪之外 我从未看过这么多星星
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments
真诚心智之合,请容我说 不允许承认阻碍之存在
"L ove is not love Which alters when it alteration finds
爱若见异思迁,见风转舵
"Or bends with the remover to remove
随彼之变而变,就不是爱
"O, no! it is an everfixed mark
噢,不,爱是岸标,永远坚定
"That looks on tempests and is never shaken"
俯视下方风雨,永立不摇
It’s Shakespeare, from our wedding.
这是我们婚礼上莎士比亚的句子
Was he there? We never got his gift.
他有参加吗? 我怎么没收到他的礼物
It was my vows to you. I know. I know.
是我的婚誓 我知道
I was so disappointed when I found out.
当我发现真相后有点失望
Although, at the time, I thought you’d written them.
当时我还以为是你自己写的