Do you remember your vows to me?
你还记得你的婚誓吗
There was once a girl from Nantucket
有个女孩从南塔克特来
No, that’s not it. That’s not it. That’s not it. No, it’s all right. It was a long time ago.
不对,记错了 算了,反正是很久以前的事
My God, it’s amazing how many stars.
天啊,繁星点点
I promise never to take you for granted
我发誓我不会视你如敝屣
Or utter a word unkind
对你恶言相向
Never allow my affections to be recanted
绝不撤销我的爱意
Or stop marveling at your behind
或在你身后抱怨连连
To also marvel at your warmth, your wit
对你的温情和智慧感到满足
Your refusal to condone animal slaughter
以及你对动物宽厚的心
Your wisdom, your laugh
你的智识,你的笑容
Your inability to boil water
你不会烧开水的能力
To be your best friend for the rest of my life
让我做你一生的好朋友
And to thank the God you’re not sure about
感谢上苍
For fooling you into being my wife
你愿意做我的妻子
And the next thing I heard was,
接着我就听见
And I said, I do.
然后我说我愿意
You did, and then I heard,
没错,然后我又听到
Do you, Paul Michael Morgan, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?
保罗麦可摩根, 你愿意让这个女人当你的老婆吗
And your mother said, He doesn’t! ’
然后你妈妈说不准!
But I ignored her, and then I heard, I now pronounce you man and wife.
但我不理她,然后我听到 我宣布你们正式成婚
And then I don’t remember.
之后我就忘了