"You may kiss the bride." Right, right. Right.
"你可以亲新娘了" 对,就是那句
You may kiss the bride. Yes.
你可以亲新娘了 没错
And then we had the buffet, beginning with the meatless pigs in blankets.
然后我们开始吃自助餐 还有素食猪肉
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲新娘了
May I?
我可以吗?
You sure?
确定?
I’m wavering, honestly.
说真的我很振奋
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. It’s okay.
抱歉 没关系
Sorry, a bit out of practice.
抱歉技术不太好
Ow!
唉唷
What do you mean, "Ow"? That was foreplay.
唉唷是什么意思? 那还只是前戏耶
Hey, Marshal Lasky.
你好,赖警官
Yes, sir.
你好
Right. All right.
很好
Take care.
保重
They got your separate sites ready,
我们找到你们分置的地方了
and they want you to leave tomorrow evening.
他们会在明天傍晚来接你们
Tomorrow? Yep.
明天? 对
Wow. That soon, eh?
哇,怎么这么快
Well, the good news is you still get to go to the rodeo.
那是好事. 你还会去祭典吗
And the rodeo dance.
还有跳舞
Yes, yes.
当然
Dr. Simmons’ office.
西蒙医生的办公室你好
Yeah, is this the Dr. Simmons in Columbus, Ohio?
你好,请问这是俄亥俄州哥伦比亚 西蒙医生的办公室吗