Well, if I had to pick one thing,
硬要我说的话
I would say it was the mouse.
老鼠
What are you talking about?
什么?
Don’t you remember? You know, we had a mouse in our apartment,
你记得吗?我们家之前有只老鼠
and then all of a sudden, the cereal box started moving?
麦片饼盒开始突然晃动?
Yes, yes. The shaky granola. Yes. Yeah. And it ran out to our balcony,
没错,晃动的五谷酥 然后它跑出去阳台外
and, you know, you could have just taken a broom and swept it off,
你原本就拿把扫把 把它赶走就可以了
but instead, you stood there for hours trying to coax that little guy into a shoebox,
但你却站在那 一动不动, 试图哄劝它到鞋盒里头
using Jarlsberg from Zabar’s.
你还用超市的你酪引诱它
Yeah, a terrible waste of cheese, seeing as it eventually leapt to its death, but...
对啊,后来证实你酪被浪费掉了 毕竟最后它还是死了
And when I saw that, I just...
我看到那一幕的时候
Especially if we adopt a rodent.
尤其是如果我们要领养啮齿动物的话
Thank you for being honest.
你真可爱
Listen, while I am speaking honestly,
既然我们要坦诚相见
I wondered if we might also discuss the whole business of separate sites.
我在想是不是该讨论一下分置的事情
I don’t want to pressure you... No, no.
我不想给你压力 不会
Actually, no, I’ve been thinking about it, too.
其实我也在想同一件事
You know, why don’t you finish your jog,
你何不先跑完
and we’ll talk about it when you come back, okay?
之后我们再一起讨论