Okay.
好
Take the bear spray. Okay.
记得带熊熊喷雾 好
Take the bear flyer. Okay. Thank you.
还有熊熊海报 谢了
Clay?
警长?
Come on in.
进来吧
Hey, Clay? Yeah?
警长? 怎么
Hey, I was just looking for Emma in the house.
我在找艾玛
Is she around? I just wanted to talk to her.
她去哪了?我想跟她聊聊
She’s gone into Cody for supplies. She’ll be back in about an hour.
她去买杂货了,大概一小时后回来
It’s just...
其实是
As you can probably see, things are going much better between me and Paul,
你也知道,最近保罗和我处得不错
but, you know, some very big decisions need to be made in regards to our future,
但现在是我们得决定彼此的未来
and the possibility that we’re not going back to New York,
有可能我们不会回到纽约去
well, I slept with someone else while Paul and I were separated.
当我们分居时,我有和别人发生关系
Well, I kind of don’t know what to do.
我有点不知道该怎么办
Grab a bucket.
去拿个桶子
Okay.
嗯
So which of these are skim?
哪一只你最好啊?
Put your bucket under there. Get that stool.
把桶子放在下面,去拿家伙来