Ah, hello, darling.
嗨 甜心,噢 好啊 亲爱的
Why are you cooking? We have Kate’s birthday dinner tonight.
你干嘛煮饭? 我们今晚要跟凯特吃饭庆生
What birthday dinner? I toId you last night.
吃饭庆生? 我昨晚告诉过你的
We’re taking her out for dinner... for her birthday.
我们说到要跟她出去吃饭…为她庆生
You didn’t say nothing about a birthday dinner.
你从没说过要出去吃
When I called you at Work, I’cally remember telling you.
我上班打给你时 特别提醒过你的
Darling, Iook, right? I’m working up a new sauce.
亲爱的 听着好吗? 我在弄个新的酱汁
I wouIdn’t have begun it if l thought we were going out.
如果我知道我们要出去就不会弄了
Okay, this is What I’m talking about.
对啊 这就是我要说的
This is exactly what happened last month regarding my parents’ anniversary.
上个月我爸妈的周年庆上的事又重演了
You only hear what you want to hear.That’s not true, all right?
你只听得见你想听的,不是这样的 好吗?
And, like last month, you may have thought you mentioned It...
而且 上个月你以为你有说过
but you did not.
但其实你没有
Okay, i’m not gonna get into an argument over this, okay?
好吧 我不想再争论下去了 好吗?
I’m gonna take a quick shower, then we gotta get going...
我马上去洗把澡 然后我们就出发…
cause We have a 7..30 dinner reservation...
因为我们预定了7:30的晚餐 ’
and this is my best friend, and that means a lot to me.
而且她是我最好的朋友 对我意义重大
So what am i supposed to do? Just throw this in the rubbish?
那我该怎么办? 把这些扔垃圾桶里?
Well, you’ll put it in the fridge, and we’I have it tomorrow.
嗯 放冰箱吧我们明天再吃
Listen, I live in a restaurant, all right?
听着 我是在饭店工作的 好吗?