Are you? No.
你呢? 不要
You should go over, man. You should just go say hello No.
你应该过去 你应该过去打个招呼 别去
No, he doesn’t need to go over, say hello.
他没必要过去打招呼
You don’t need to go talk to another one of your little conquests.
你没必要强迫自己去跟任何人说话
Aren’t you curious? Yeah.
你不好奇吗? 好奇啊
But not so much so that I’m gonna give them the satisfaction of walking up and saying hello.
但还没到能冰释前嫌去打招呼的程度
It would be rude if you did not go over and say hello to her.
你不过去会显得很没风度的
You know what?
知道吗?
I’m gonna go say hello.
我要过去打个招呼
That’s a good idea. Tell ’em l said hello.Go for it.
去吧 好主意 代我向她们问好
He’s coming over here. How do I look? You look Great.
他来了 我看上去怎么样? 美呆了
Remember, he was in love with you
记住了是他爱上你的
and cried like a baby when you dumped him.
而且被甩的时候还哭得唏哩哗啦的
The breakup was mutual, and I cried too.
分手是双方面的 我也哭了
You still have the upper hand.
但你始终占了上风
Unbelievable. This is too weird.
难以置信 这太奇怪了
So you guys are still friends,
你们还是朋友吗?
or is this just some bizarre coincidence we’re all here?
还是诡异的巧合把我们聚到这儿?
We Were thlnking the same thing.
这正是我们所想的
We saw you, and then we spotted that douche bag...
我们看到你 然后就瞟到了那个讨厌鬼
Sitting at your table and couldn’t believe you’re still talking to him.
坐在你那桌 真不敢相信你居然还跟他有联系