Five. Five.
五个 五个
You’re six, Kell. Six.
凯莉你是第六个才对 六个
Oh, my God.
天啊
You all right?
你还好吧
Are you crazy? You could have been killed.
你疯了不成?你会被杀耶
I am just very touched that that would’ve bothered you.
我很开心你这么担心我
Well, of course it would have.
当然
Oh, God, I had this...
天啊!我刚才
This horrible moment where I pictured what life would be like without you.
想到我可能会失去你 过我下半辈子
That’s exactly what I had.
我也是耶
When you were lying here, sprawled in the dust,
当你躺在这堆沙土中
all I wanted to do was protect you.
我一心就只想救你
I lost all physical fear.
我什么都不怕了
It’s coming back now, though. What in God’s name was I thinking?
我现在才有点怕了 我刚刚到底在干嘛啊
I know exactly what you were thinking.
我懂了
You were thinking that we’re meant to be together,
我们注定要在一起
You risked your life for me.
你为了我牺牲
because look what you did.
看看你为我做的事