That’s so nice.
你太好了
No. Sorry.
等等 请说
No, no. I am sorry.
我才是很抱歉
I am so sorry for nearly curing an incurable romantic.
我很抱歉差点毁了这一切
I want you to expect everything from me.
我希望你对我有所要求
You’re not gonna get it, but I promise to try and give it.
当然不可能样样都来,但我会尽力
I love you, Meryl.
我爱你梅莉
If you are in fact Meryl. I can’t really see, I’m sorry.
不过你应该就是梅莉吧? 因为我眼睛有点看不清楚
I’m Meryl, trust me.
我是啦
Cause I trust you all over again.
因为我再度相信了你
Watch your head, please.
小心
Goodbye, Lucy. I hope I get to hear you on the radio soon.
露西再见,希望早点听见你大展歌喉
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Earl. Lucy.
欧尔 露西
Eat some meat. Eat some meat. Okay.
吃点肉吧 我会的
Okay, good. Good. Take care.
很好,很好 保重
Earl, I think we’ve become good friends.
欧尔我觉得我们已经是好朋友了
Think what you want. Or not. Whatever.
随便你 又或许不是,算了
So... I don’t know what to say, except
那个 我不知该说什么是好