Yeah. That's good.
嗯,那很好
There are a great many of Robert's friends here, even in winter.
虽然时值严冬,还是有许多罗伯特的 朋友赶来了
I think it's because Robert was unusual.
我想这是因为罗伯特非同凡响
I think that's what brought so many of you out.
这就是这么多人来这里的原因
A loving husband and father for 40 years.
他在40年里一直是 深情的丈夫和慈爱的父亲
And a good friend to some of you for longer.
和你们某些人的深厚友谊则更长
l'm sure that's why we appreciated and loved Robert.
我相信正因为如此我们才会 深深感激和爱戴着罗伯特
He was excellent.
他是杰出的
Selfless.
无私的
Resolute.
坚毅的
I remember once...
我记得以前...
Imagining what my life would be like, what I'd be like.
我设想过自己的人生会是什么样子 我自己会是什么样子
I pictured having all these qualities.
我想象自己拥有所有这些品质
Strong, positive qualities...
优良的品质...
that people could pick up on from across a room.
可以让人出类拔萃的品质
But as time passed...
但是随着岁月流逝...
few ever became any qualities I actually had.
这些品质我差不多一个也没得到
And all the possibilities I faced, and the sorts of people I could be...
而我当初面对的各种可能性 和我可能成为的各式人等...