I don't really get it.
我不是很明白你的话
Am l following it?
我没听错吧?
It was just a lead up to other things I wanted to say.
那只是一段开场白 我还有很多别的话要说
Here's the part.
这一段是重点
And I held firm
而我坚守信念
To what I felt was right
从不改变
Like a rock
宛若山岩
I wanted to talk about that part...
我就是想拿这一段...
about you.
来说你
l was strong as I could be
我尽量坚强
That's like you.
你就是这样的
Like a rock
宛若山岩
l got the job.
我得到那份工作了
New York?
纽约?
That's terrific. That's a remarkable income.
太好了 那份薪水高得很啊
That's more money than I ever made, that salary.
比我挣过的还多
Yeah.
是啊
That's quite an American accomplishment.
这是典型的美国式成功
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
I can't knuckle down.
我没法专心工作
There's nothing to knuckle down on, so...
我再工作也没什么意思了,所以...
Noreen's marrying Russ.
诺玲要和拉斯结婚了
I can't fucking knuckle down.
我他妈的没法专心工作
Your hand.
你的手