I just saw Mike's counselor.
我刚才去找了迈克的辅导员
Mike mentioned that you were gonna fix this business up.
迈克说过,你要去摆平那件事
He's in no trouble?
他现在不会有麻烦了吧?
Good job.
干得好
Your hand okay?
你的手没事吧?
It's okay.
没事
You certain? Don't worry.
你肯定? 别担心
You always worry about your kids...
人总是会担心自己的孩子...
no matter how old.
不管年纪多大
There's always looking after.
总是有要照看的东西
I read your book.
我读了你的书
Fuck.
操
I was going to do some more work on it, then I chucked it.
我本来想做些修改,后来就把它扔了
You chucked it. Garbage.
你把它扔了 垃圾
It's just what l do, David.
我也是这么干的,戴维
I've practiced and I've gotten good.
我练过好多次,后来就会写了
Like you and the weather business.
你做天气预报也是这样
But I don't predict it.
可我不是在预报
Nobody does, 'cause it's just wind. It's wind.
没人能预报,因为那就是风、风呀