Mike,Security.
警卫
Mike,Do you have any reports of any missing kids or children?
你接到失踪小孩的报告吗?
All right, thanks.
谢了
How'd you get in there? Boy!You, boy!
我们最好进去.孩子.你,孩子!
What's your name?l won't bite you.
你叫什么名字?我不会咬你
Come over where l can see you.
过来让我看看
l won't hurt you.I just need to see.
我不会伤害你,我只想看看
You're a machine. -I'm a boy.
你是机器人. - 我是小男孩
ls he a toy boy?
他是玩具小孩吗?
My name is David. - Impossible.
我的名字是大卫. - 不可能
I still work, don't l?
我还能工作
I can work in the dark, but my lamp is broken.
我能在黑暗工作,只是灯坏了
My lamplight will not work.l hit my lamp on a girder overhead.
我的灯失效了.我把我的灯给撞坏了
Goodbye, David.
再见,大卫
No one builds children.No one ever has. What would be the point?
没有人制造机器小孩.从来没有,有什么用处呢?
lt could be a custom job.Some rich guy's pretend child.
也许是特别订制的.有钱的孬种只敢养机器小孩
I'm a custom job.years ago, l was Time magazine's Mecha of the Year!
我也是特别订制的年前时代杂志的风云人物
No, this work is first-rate.A lot of love went into him.
不,这个是很独特的.有人为他付出很多爱心
David?
大卫?
You are one of a kind, you know that?Who made you?
你是独一无二的,知道吗?你是谁做的?
My mommy made me.
我的妈咪
Her womb was your factory.huh?One of those built to aspire to the human condition.
就是工厂啊他们样样都要抄袭人类
What is the name of your maker?Serve U.S., E.Z. Living, Robiville?Simulit City Center, Cybertronics?
哪一家公司?人工服务...机器谷、拟真电子、刺激城...我妈咪是梦妮卡
Monica is my mommy.
我妈咪是梦妮卡。
Can l speak with you?
我跟你谈谈
You thinking of not poutting him in the show?
你不想让他上台吗?
Something as original as this,you don't toss out with the rest of the garbage.
他太独特了,不能被当成垃圾
Yeah,well,I say originality without purpose is a white elephart.But if money is your purpose,here's your refund. My compliments.
没有意义的独特性没有价值.如果你只想要钱,我退钱给你
What'll you do with him?
你打算把他怎样?
Put him where he belongs.In show business.
发挥他的天性,上台表演
It was certainly my good fortune,running into you!
我碰到你真的很走运
Let go of him.Let go of him
放开他. - 放开
I said let go of him. - I'm trying.
我叫你放手. - 我也想呀
Don't let go! Keep me safe!Don't let go.
别放手,保护我
Suit yourselves.
随你便