David, I will do anything that is possible, but I cannot make you a real boy.
大卫,我只能尽力而为.但是我不能把你变成真人
Where am I?This looks like my house, but it is different.
我在哪儿?这很像我家,但是却不一样.
Yes, it is different.but it's also your home.We read your mind, and it's all here.
没错,是不一样.不过这也是你的家.我们知道你所有的记忆
There's nothing too small that you didn't store for us to remember
每一个小细节我们都没错过
We so want you to be happy. You are so important to us, David.
我们好希望你快乐.这对我们来说很重要
You are unique in all the world.
你是世上独一无二的.
Will Mommy be coming home soon? Is she out shopping with Martin now?
妈咪很快就会回家吗?她跟马丁出去逛街吗?
David, she can never come home.because 2,000 years have passed
大卫.她不能回家.因为时间过了两千年
and she is no longer living.
她已经不在人世了.
Dearest David,when you are lonely
亲爱的大卫.当你感到寂寞
we can bring back other people from your time in the past.
我们可以把别人从过去带回来
If you can bring back other people.why can't you bring back her?
你们能把别人带回来.为什么不能把她带回来?
Because we can only bring back people whose bodies we dig up from the ice
从冰块挖出来的尸体才能复生
We need some physical sample of the person, like a bone or a fingernail.
我们需要这个人的残骸.像是骨头或指甲
David? - Yes, Teddy?
大卫. - 是,泰迪
Do you remember when you cut some of Mommy's hair?
你记得你剪断妈咪的头发吗?
Henry shook me
亨利抓住我
And you dropped her hair? - I know.
你把头发掉在地上. - 我记得.
Now you can bring her back.can't you?
你可以把她带回来了. - 对吧?
Give him what he wants.
把他要的给他
Dearest David, your wish is my command
亲爱的大卫,我让你如愿以偿.