You a little excited, huh?
哈, 你有点兴奋
We need flowers, a band, centerpieces, a caterer. The best ones go fast.
我们需要鲜花, 乐队, 装饰物 还有一队备办宴会的人
We have to get on this. We don't even have a date.
这一切都要去做 我们甚至还没有定好日期
Okay, what were you thinking? June 15th. Ok,
你想怎样? 6月15日
I checked and there's less than an 18 percent chance of precipitation.
我查过了, 下雨的机会低于18%
Well, June 15th it is. Now, how about bed?
好, 就6月15日 现在上床吧
I'm sure there's not a 3 a.m. Rush on caterers.
我肯定凌晨3点没人会给你办婚宴
I mean, the word "wedding" has always turned me into mush.
我是说"婚礼"一词 总是让我神经兮兮
It's like some ingrained Xchromosome thing.
就像体内有异染色体一样
I can't help it. My head is spinning in wedding thoughts.
我制止不了 现在满脑子都是婚礼的想法
Do you think I'm crazy?
是不是觉得我很疯狂?
Well, besides agreeing to marry me...
除了答应嫁给我之外
...I see no evidence of you being crazy.
看不出你有疯的迹象
I promise, after the wedding I'll go back to being good old levelheaded Sam.
我保证婚礼后一定会 把原来那个冷静的Sam还给你
I just want it exactly right.
我只是想一切顺利
It'll be perfect. Here it comes.
会顺利的 又来了
Sam, I promise. Classic groom mistake. Sam,
我保证 典型的王子形象