What is all this stuff? Research, dear.
这些是什么? 研究一下
Invitations, programs, menus, favors.
请柬, 节目表, 菜谱
I've been to five weddings in the last year...
我去年参加了5个婚礼
...and I will not allow yours to be outshone by anyone's.
我不会让你的婚礼 比他们任何一个差
The Tomlinsons had an awful chicken parmesan at Wendy's wedding.
Tomlinson他们在Wendy的婚礼上 给鸡肉用了劣等调料
Whatever you do, do not use that caterer. Listen to your sister.
无论如何都不能请他们操办婚宴 听听你妹妹说的
You learn from other people's disasters.
你应该从其他人的 悲剧中得到启发
These are not disasters. They're weddings.
这不是悲剧, 是婚礼!
You know, Sammy, you didn't taste their chicken. Sammy,
你应该尝一下那些鸡肉
So I thought you guys might wanna hear about the proposal.
你们应该听一下我的安排
Oh, of course, honey.
当然了, 亲爱的
But first, wait, wait. I almost forgot. I got you a present.
等等, 差点忘记 我给你买了份礼物
It's a comprehensive overview of everything you'll need to know.
这里面有你想知道的一切
Mom stopped being subtle a long time ago.
妈妈很久没有这样关心过我了
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
You don't.
其实并不明白
Look at the dress.
看看这礼服