than a country, or a language,
可以放弃我的国家 我的语言
or a history.
我的历史
I can’t prove it, but I know what you’ve done.
我虽不能证明 但我知道你干了什么
And I’m going to treat you as if you had done it!
我会像你做的那样来对待你的
Have you anything to say?
你又什么要说的?
If it wasn’t for Cecil, I’d put you in there!
要不是为了赛希尔 我早把你关在那里了
You’re a bloody disgrace!
你真他妈让人丢脸
Get out to the dam and do something useful!
走吧 去干点有用的事
Go on.
走
You won’t get any sense out of her.
你不会对她有好感的
Listen, you’re not welcome at the Longhouse,
听着 你在长屋不受欢迎
and you’re certainly not welcome here.
当然在这里也不受欢迎
So Shipperly-- Neville--
希珀理.耐维尔
has very kindly agreed to take you on as a sleeping dictionary.
已经同意由你来做他的睡觉的字典
I presume you’d prefer that to a spell in prison.
我觉得你宁愿这样也不愿进监狱吧
来源:可可英语 //m.moreplr.com/video/201407/309613.shtml