I swear to God.
我发誓
Okay, so why is it so important now,
好吧 可是都这么多年了
after all these years, that you apologize?
你的道歉到底为什么这么重要?
Well, filrst of all, it’s part of my A.A. program, all right?
首先 这是我戒酒会的一项任务 懂吗?
And secondly, and more importantly...
第二点 也是很重要的一点…
she didn’t give me the opportunity to back then.
她根本不给我机会解释
She refused to talk to me. She wouldn’t return any of my phone calls.
她不跟我说话 也不回我电话
Okay, well, can you blame her? She trusted you.
好吧 那这也不能怪她呀? 她那么信任你
No, I know.I don’t blame her,
对 我知道 我没有怪她
but that’s why I want to apologize today.
但这就是我现在想道歉的原因
Look, give me her cell phone. Let me call
就给我她的电话 让我打…
No, I can’t do that, Murph.
不 我不能这么干 墨菲
Why not, Patti? I just wanna say I’m sorry.
为什么 帕蒂? 我只是想说声对不起
Okay. Okay, I’ll give you her number. All right.
好吧 好吧 我给你她电话 好的
Anyway, what are they, uh what are they askin’ for this place?
言归正传 他们 呃…他们要价多少?
Threefive. But you’d obviously have to build it out.
35 但是很明显你得再装修一下