And what kind of square footage is it? Five.
那这里有几平米? 5
Jesus. Big.
天哪 很大
You know, it’s weird. I went out with that other real estate guy,
这太奇怪了 我跟那个房地产商
Monroe, for six months.
门罗 都找了6个月了
All he showed me was dog shit.
而他给我找的都是些像狗窝一样的地方
First place you take me to is phenomenal.
可你带我看的第一个地方就这么棒
I mean, thls is an apartment. I could live here.
我是说 这才算个公寓 能在这儿住
Yeah, it’s great.
对 这里很棒
You know what?
你猜怎么着?
I’m gonna take it. Let’s just do it.
我就要这儿了 就这么决定了
I mean, am I ever gonna filnd a place this good?
到哪儿还能找到这么样的好地方呢?
No. Oh, my God.
不会吧 天哪
Oh, my God. Thank you.
噢 我的天哪 谢谢你
This place is gorgeous.
这地方太美了
You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna put a tennis court right there.
知道我会怎么弄吗? 我要在这儿放个乒乓桌
Dude, your name didn’t come up. l mean It
我们没聊到你 我是说… 这…
I’m sorry, but,just, you know, it didn’t come up.
很抱歉 不过 就是 没聊到