The entire time?
完全没有?
Look, she was there to show me apartments, sell me an apartment...
她是来带我看房子 卖我房子的
and then we started talking about Kate, all right?
然后我们就开始谈到凯特了 好吗?
I don’t know why you didn’t come up.
我也不知道为什么没谈到你
It just didn’t come up, you know?
就是没聊到 知道吗?
Besides, I’m here to ask your advice about Kate. I mean, like
再说 我来这儿是为了凯特的事 像是…
Oh. You want advice.
噢…哦 你要建议
Well, pick up the phone and call her.
那就拿起电话打给她啊
What do you think I should say?
那你觉得我该说什么呢?
Oh, come on. Take your fucking skirt off and call her.
少来 别婆妈了快打给她
You’re ridiculous.
你简直不可理喻
Hello.Hey, Kate.
你好 嘿 凯特
lt’s, uh, the Murph. What the hell are you doing calling me?
我是 呃 墨菲 你怎么会他妈的打给我?
Well, look. I, um I got your number from Patti.
呃 我 呃…我问帕蒂要了你的电话
You know, we’re working together now.
你知道的 我们现在一起工作
And, uh, I justYou know,
呃 我只是…
I was hopin’ we could maybe get together to talk.
我想也许我们能有机会出来聊聊
I would I’d like to extend, um,
我…我想…如果你愿意
an olive branch, if you will.
我们可以化干戈为玉帛
Why don’t you take your olive branch, and ram it up your ass?
你干嘛不把你的狗屁玉帛塞屁眼里?