Finding a dress, a band, a rabbi...
选婚纱, 请乐队, 还有犹太传教士
How's that going, anyway? I'm on it.
协调得怎样了? 正处理呢
You are? Because we need that ASAP.
是吗? 越快越好
It's one of about a million details. The clock is ticking, Ben.
还有很多事要忙, 时间紧得很
Hey, how about we elope?
嘿, 私奔怎样?
Okay, so we won't elope.
当我没说过
Look, Sam, it's gonna be fine. We'll work it out.
会好起来的, 我们能搞定
Red flag. Isn't that different than, "Everything will be perfect"?
危险信号, 这跟"做一天和尚 撞一天钟"有什么区别?
Where's the restaurant? Change of plan.
这是餐厅吗? 计划改变
Is this one of the places your company is trying to lease?
是你们公司准备出租的房子吗?
No. We do commercial real estate.
不是, 我们只做商用房地产
This is residential.
这是私人住宅
You know, like a place a young, engaged couple might live in, for example.
这地方适合定了婚的准夫妻居住
Ben, we always said we wouldn't move in together until we were married. Ben,
原来不是说 结婚后才一起住吗
Which you've reminded me repeatedly is less than six months away.
这是你6个月前就开始向我要的
Come on. I haven't shown you the best part.
来吧, 我带你参观一下最美的地方