Sam? You okay? Sam?
你还好吗?
Luke?
Luke?
Luke took me to the emergency room that night.
Luke那晚带我去看急诊
By the time I was up and walking, the semester had ended.
我能走的时候已经是期末了
...and I never saw him again.
我也没有再见过他了
I actually managed to sprain an ankle, bruise a knee, and kill a romance...
这次事故我扭伤了脚 并且擦伤膝盖
all in one klutzorific instant.
最可恶的是断送了一段浪漫的爱情
Oh, and I also got a C on the exam.
对了, 那学期我得了个C
No way was he going in for a kiss. Thanks, Kristin.
他进不来骚扰我们的 谢谢
You can't change the past. You might as well be able to live with it.
过去是无法改变的 我们能做的就是接受现实
I know, it's just that those kind of memories are sort of comforting.
我知道, 只是有点怀恋而已
I mean, I've always looked at Luke, as dumb as it sounds...
我到处寻找着Luke
...as the one who got away.
虽然有点可笑
You mean, up until you met Ben.
你是说直到遇见Ben?
Right. Until Ben.
对, 直到遇见Ben
No, no, no. No disapproving stares allowed.
No, no, no 别这样盯着我
What are you thinking? Nothing.
在想什么呢? 没有
Just that I haven't heard you gush about Ben like that in a long time.
只是很久没有听到你称赞Ben了
Luckily, that disturbing thought was shoved out of my mind by something else.
虽然不顺耳, 但却是事实