Never ask a president to promise, honey. I’m not. I’m asking my dad.
决不要叫总统保证什么,宝贝. 没. 我只是在问我爸爸.
Promise?
保证吗?
Promise.
我保证.
Later, maybe we can talk about me leaving Prague to go to the Berlin Love Parade.
迟点也许我们可以谈谈不如 离开布拉格去柏林恋爱大游行.
Forget it. I’ve been reading about it
别妄想. 我早有所闻了
and it’s basically one big peace rally. No, it’s basically an orgy.
基本上只是一个大的和平集会. 不,基本上算是个纵酒狂欢的集会.
Not if I keep my top on and I go like this a lot:
我自己能自控就没问题啦,我非常想去
It’s not going to happen, Anna.
这是不可能的, 安娜.
The answer’s no. Sir, vice president. Still waiting.
不可以. 先生, 副总统在等着你呢.
President. Still president.
总统. 还是总统.
ZYGOTE. Very good.
ZYGOTE. 很好.
Ten, 20, 40 points.
10, 20, 40 分.
Okay. In Prague, I will fulfill all my diplomatic obligations.
好. 到了布拉格, 我要完成我的外交任务.
I’ll go to the reception, the concert with Gabrielle
我要受招待 加布里埃尔 去听音乐会
where I will be escorted by two agents, stay out as late as I want.
和两个保镖, 想玩多晚就玩多晚