You're being nice?
你良心发现了?
What can I say, you did great work, Sam. Congrats.
怎么说都好, 你的确是才华横溢 恭喜你
See? The sun does come out tomorrow.
看到没有? 守得云开见明月
Excuse me.
我走开一下
You look great.
你真是太棒了
Do I? Because I don't feel like I do.
是吗? 我不觉得
I mean, I guess I should, but
我应该对自己有信心才对, 但是
It doesn't matter.
算了
We should go on a real date, do this right. What do you think?
我们应该真正开始约会 你认为呢?
With no dress to fit into, what was the point of depriving myself?
连婚纱都穿不进去 我还有什么资格放纵自己呢?
I know it's soon, but, Nancy, wouldn't that be the fairy tale
我知道快了点 但这就像神话一般
if prince charming came riding in at the last moment to rescue me from?
白马王子在最后一刻来营救我
Rescue you from Ben
从一个前所未有能让你开心的人
who made you happier than I've ever seen you in your life?
Ben那营救你?
That would be quite a fairy tale.
那才真正是神话
Have you called Ben or talked to him at all?
你到底有没有找Ben谈过?
No, but he hasn't called me, either.
没有, 他也没有找我
Normally I don't eat this much, but this doesn't feel like a first date
平常并没有吃这么多 我拍不像个初次约会
since we've known each other for years, not counting seven or eight after college.
我们虽然相识数年 但毕业后一起吃饭最多七八次
But clearly you don't have any problem talking a lot on a first date.
第一次约会不用 这么滔滔不绝的讲话