Do you?
你呢?
No. No, no, you're right about that.
不, 不, 你说得很对
I was gonna say almost the same thing.
我正准备说这个
Yeah, I thought so.
我也有同感
So, what are you gonna do?
你准备怎样?
You know, I'll take some vacation time, go to Europe.
我会到欧洲渡假
Maybe do that backpacking thing.
或者会到乡间游玩
Yeah, you should. You've always wanted to do that.
当然会了, 这是你的梦想
Well, what are you gonna do? I don't know.
你呢? 我不知道
Well, I guess...
我想一下...
I don't know what to say. Yeah, I know what you mean.
我不知道该怎么说 我知道你想说什么
And that's how the man of my dreams walked out of my life.
我的王子就这样走出我的生命了
Tonight we're celebrating the success of Cocoa NoCarbs.
今晚我们要庆祝 低热量可可饮料的成功
I wasn't really in the mood, but at least I could get drunk on the company's time.
我可以在这一刻喝醉 然后把一切烦恼忘记
In the next couple of days you're going to get a set of martini glasses.
接下来几天你可以喝到马丁尼酒了
Oh, Nancy. I bought them just before.
噢 刚买的
You can keep them.
可以尽情喝
Well, your Hail Mary paid off, Hoyt. We're in the end zone.
嗯, 往事不提 我们现在处于同一端区(冰球用语)
Mr. Stone, I don't watch ESPN...
Stone先生, 我不看体育频道
...and it hurts me to pretend that I do anymore.
会让我想起伤心事
What does that mean? I'm getting promoted.
你想说什么呢? 我升职了
Well, congratulations, I guess. Thanks.
那应该恭喜你了 谢谢
I'm bringing you up with me.
我要你跟我一起晋升
I'm not sure into what position yet, but we'll find it.
虽然不能肯定是什么职位 但我会知道的