Sorry. I'm just a little nervous, I guess. You don't have to be.
对不起, 我只是有点神经过敏 不要那样
Big Box was a nightmare. They wouldn't let me return this.
这些大盒子真是个恶梦 但又不能退货
Mom, you've met Luke.
妈, Luke你见过的
Yes. Hard night to forget.
对, 难忘的一夜
Hey, great to see you again. Yes.
很高兴再见到你 是吗
They wouldn't let me return it. They said it was open and used.
他们说不能退货 因为打开用过了
Ken? Ken! What?
Ken? Ken! 什么!
I'm looking for your father. Excuse me.
我在找你爸, 对不起
The camera? I don't remember using this.
摄像机? 我记得没用过
One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three.
一, 二, 三 一, 二, 三 一, 二, 三
What's he doing?
他在干什么?
Oh, jeez.
啊
He was practicing.
他在练习
He could use it.
居然用来干这个
I think we should call it a night.
我们今晚就到这吧
Wait. It's early.
等等, 还早着呢
What?
怎么了?
I thought you were ready, Sam.
还以为你准备好了
I thought this... Tonight meant you were ready.
至少今晚是准备好了
So did I, but I guess I was wrong.
的确是, 但可能我错了
Let me ask you something, Sam.
Sam, 我问你
Are you ever gonna be ready? What does that mean?
你究竟准备好了没有? 什么意思?
It means I've waited a long time, Sam.
我等了很久了
I thought that when you broke things off with Ben...
还以为你跟Ben分手是因为...
Look, I broke things off with Ben because I thought he wasn't right for me...
跟Ben分手是因为觉得他不适合我