You see...
知道吗
...despite everything, Sam...
无论如何...
...I missed your hair.
我想念你的头发
I don't wanna do any of those things without you.
我不想独自去旅游
I don't wanna do anything without you.
没有你我不想做任何事
But why did you call off the wedding? I didn't. You did.
那为什么要取消婚约呢? 我没有, 是你取消的
When I said I didn't think I could go through with this...
上次我说不能接受
I mean, when I came over here, I wanted desperately for us to fix things.
上次来的时候 我希望能尽力补救
You know, I wanted to see that fire, that fight...
知道吗, 我是想一起
...that feisty girl kick and claw to make us work.
把我们燃起的战火扑灭
But instead... I gave up and pushed you away.
但实际上... 我却放弃了你
Ben, listen to me. I never wanted out. Ever. Ben,
听着 我永远不想离开你, 永远
Really?
真的?
That feisty girl you've been missing's right here, I swear.
我保证你失去的女孩已经回来了
I have missed you so bad that I would do any...
我是多么的想念你 我可以为你...
I had forgotten what a great kisser Ben was.
我永远不会忘记Ben那热炽的吻
The rest was easy.
接下来就简单了