Putting on a wedding that was just canceled in less than a week was difficult
继续举行一个几天前才取消的婚礼 真的有点难度
but it was still easy, because finally we were a team, a real team.
但也不难, 因为我们齐心协力
And then, in the blink of an eye, it was the big day.
眨眨眼睛, 大日子就来临了
Was it the wedding I'd always dreamed of? Well, let's see.
这婚礼是不是我梦寐以求的呢? 让我们拭目以待
Not only did the O'Shaunesseys show up, but they brought all five kids.
O'Shaunessey夫妇不单来临 还把五个孩子都带来
The peonies I adored were, of course, out of season, so I had to settle for roses.
这季节没有我喜欢的牡丹花 玫瑰花也不错嘛--只能这样想了
The string quartet lost two of its members to strep.
乐队有两个成员感染链球菌去世了
I think they were dating.
我想是另有所约吧
So we had to go prerecorded.
只好播放录音了
But looking out at everyone assembled, I realized
看着大家出双入对
weddings aren't about the bride and groom
觉得婚礼不单是为新郎和新娘准备
they're about everyone else.
也是为在场各位准备的
Marriages are about the bride and groom.
婚礼的主角是新郎和新娘
And when you're walking down the aisle, all the little details mean nothing
当你走在绿色走廊上的时候 一切都不再重要了
because at that moment it becomes clear
因为这一刻