本段对话选自Finding Nemo,《海底总动员》
Have you seen my dad?
你见过我爸爸吗?
Gotcha! Hey! Hey! Come back here! You let him go!
抓住你了!嘿!嘿!回这儿来! 你放跑了他!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Dad! Dad! Dad!
爸爸!爸爸!
Ohh!
哦!
Um, excuse me. Are you all right?
呃,打扰了。你没事吧?
I don't know where I am. I don't know what's going on.
我不知道我在哪里,我不知道发生了什么事。
I think I lost somebody, but I can't remember.
我想我把一个人弄丢了,但我记不起来了。
It's OK. I'm looking for someone, too. Hey, we can look together.
没事的。我也正在找一个人。 嘿,我们可以一起找。
I'm Dory.
我叫多利。
I'm Nemo.
我叫尼莫。
Nemo? That's a nice name.
尼莫?很好听的名字。
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad! Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad?
爸爸!等等。他是你爸爸还是我爸爸?
My dad.
我爸爸。
Got it. Dad! Oh. Syl…Ch...Sydney! P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way,
知道了。爸爸!哦,悉尼!悉尼,袋鼠路,42号, 皮谢尔曼。
Aah! Nemo! It's you! Aah! You're Nemo!
啊!尼莫!走 你!你是尼莫!
Yes, yes, I'm Nemo!
是的,是的,我是尼莫!