手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 影视学习 > 影视剧中的社交美语 > 正文

影视剧中的社交美语 第17期:开启谈话

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

本段对话选自How To Train Your Dragon,《驯龙高手》

Dad? Uh...I have to talk to you, dad.

爸爸?呃…我有话和你说,爸爸。

I need to speak with you too, son.I think it's time for you to learn to fight dragons.

儿子,我也正想和你说些事。我认为你该学习屠龙了。

I don't want to fight dragons.

我不想屠龙。

What?

什么?

What?

什么?

Uh, you go first.

呢,你先说。

No, No, you go first.

不,不,还是你先说。

All right. You got your wish. Dragon training.

好吧,你如愿以偿了。

You start in the morning.

屠龙训练,明早开始。

Oh, man, I should have gone first. Uh, cause I was thinking.

早知道我就先说了。呃,我一直在想,

You know,we have a surplus of dragon fighting Vikings but…Do we have enough bread making Vikings,or small home repair Vikings.

你也知道,我们屠龙的人手过剩,但是…但是我们有足够的面包师或修屋匠...吗?

You'll need this.

你需要这个。

I don't want to fight dragons.

我不想屠龙。

Oh,come on, yes, you do.

哦,来吧,你能行的。

Rephrase. Dad, I can't kill dragons.

换句话话说,爸爸,我不能屠龙。

But you will kill dragons.

但是你终有一天会屠龙的。

No,I'm really very extra sure that I won't.

不,我非常肯定我不会的。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。