I know why you were so protective. You didn’t want me to get hurt...
我知道您为何如此小心谨慎. 您不想让我受伤害...
...and you were right. I needed protection because people can’t be trusted. ...
而您是对的. 我需要保护 因为那些人不值得相信.
I have learned my lesson.
我有了教训
I didn’t want you to learn that lesson.
我不曾想让你有那种经历.
Too late.
太迟了.
God.
上帝.
I love this house at Christmas.
我好喜欢在这里过圣诞节.
We miss you around here, Anna.
我们会想念你的, 安娜.
So have you given any more thought to that exchange study program at Oxford?
那你是否仔细考虑过去 牛津学术交流的计划?
No, not really. Why?
不, 还没有. 怎么?
Just always thought it was a great opportunity.
只是觉得是个很好的机会.
Yeah, I guess.
是,可能吧.
Okay, well, I’ll leave you to it and I will see you at dinner.
好吧,不打扰您了, 晚饭时见.
Do I smell cigar smoke? Dad. No.
是雪茄味么? 老爸. 不是.
Come on. I don’t think so.
好了. 我认为不是.
That’s the story you’re sticking with? Don’t tell your mother.
您要执意要这样? 别告诉你妈.
You remember Agent Calder?
还记得 考尔德探员么?
Ben.
本.
Dad. He’s not an agent anymore. He quit.
老爸. 他已经不是探员. 他辞职了.
Really? Yeah, he’s living in London now.
真的? 没错, 现在他住在伦敦.
Maybe he found something he’s more passionate about.
也许他找到了更感兴趣的事情.
Just a theory.
只是个建议.
Yeah.
啊.