本段对话选自Ugly Betty,《丑女贝蒂》
You scheduled a nap for me?
你帮我安排了打盹儿的时间?
I need you at your best.
我要帮你保持最佳状态。
Oh,I love you
噢,我爱你。
I know
我知道。
You smell good.
你真香啊。
Oh, it's Viktor & Rolf, gift from Renee.
哦,是Renee送我的Viktor Rolf香水。
You know, she's always doing little things for me.
她总是会为我想点小心思。
Yeah. Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you about that.
是啊,其实我一直想和你讨论一下这个问题。
Renee keeps calling me to schedule fun things for you two to do together.
Renee总是打电话给我来安排你们俩之间的"小乐趣"。
See? That's what I mean. She's thoughtful.
看吧? 这就是我所说的,她可真有心。
Yes, but have you taken a look at how packed your schedule is this week?
是啊,但是你有看过这周的时间表,已经排得有多满了吗?
Did you make that?
这是你做的么?
I have a system.
我自有一套。
Thing is, she gets mad every time I tell her that you obviously don't have time for acooking class or dinner at Lupa.
问题是每次我告诉她,你没有时间去上烹饪课或者去Lupa进晚餐时,她总是很生气。
I know it's a busy week, Betty, but I really like this girl.
我知道这个星期很忙但是我真的很喜欢这个女孩。
Can you try and work things out?
你帮帮忙想想办法么?
Okay. Yeah. Sure.
好吧,是的,当然。
Thank you.
谢谢。