Friends,《老友记》
Listen,did you tell anyone about us?
听我说,你把我们的事跟别人说了吗?
I feel like it really isn't anybody's business.
没有,我觉得不关别人的事。
Exactly. So you didn't mention anything to lsaac?
没错,那你没有告诉艾塞克罗?
I tell lsaac everything.
我什么事都告诉艾塞克。
You do? Of course you do.
真的?那当然啦。
Hi,lsaac. You know,we haven't actually met.
嗨,艾塞克 我们还没有正式见过面。
You dog!
你这只发情的小狗。
Yes,I suppose I am a dog. But see, I happen to have a girlfriend.
对,我想我是一只小狗,不过我有个女朋友。
Right. Rachel from the coffee place.
对,咖啡厅的瑞秋。
That's the one. Listen,I don't want to hurt her.
就是她,我不想伤害她。
I know. It doesn't matter how much we love them.
我知道,不管我们有多爱她们。
Monogamy is too cruel a rule.
一夫一妻制是违反人性的。
Listen,can you keep this information to yourself?
听我说,可以替我保守秘密吗?
No problem. We gotta look out for each other.
没问题,我们要互相关照才行。
We're the same,you and me.
你跟我是一样的。
Actually,no,we're not.
其实我们是不一样的。